The EthicShare calendar, maintained by EthicShare staff and open to submissions by users, is an up-to-date record of events and calls for papers, job announcements, and other deadlines in your field. To find events, go to the Calendar tab.
How to use the Calendar
- You can view all entries in a given year by clicking on the year (e.g., "2010") in the calendar on the right hand side of the page.
- You can look at both future and previous years by using the arrow buttons located on either side of the current year.
- Grey months have no entries listed; blue months do.
- Click on a blue month to see entries for that month.
- You can limit to either "Event" or "Call" using the "View Options" on the lower right side.
- Event and announcement details can be viewed by clicking on the title.
How to add events to the Calendar
To suggest items for inclusion in the EthicShare calendar, click on the Share tab at the top of the page. At this time we are accepting suggestions for both calls for papers and events (conferences, lectures, etc.) to be listed on the calendar. Conference announcements and calls for papers must be for an area within the broader field of applied or practical ethics.